Dec 2, 2014

46) Citroen XM Treffen (20/Sep/2014)

Austrian Citroen XM enthusiasts organised a pleasant meeting to celebrate 25th anniversary of the XM.
As I lent my green XM V6 to Niels & Joy, friends from California, I had to borrow another XM for this meeting.
I got a really nice XM V6 for the day from Sašo, Citroen enthusiast from Selnica.
The meeting was supposed to start at 9am, so I hit the road at 5:30am - I had to cover the distance of about 300 km from my house in Slovenia to Eferding in Austria.
It was easy to find the gathering point in Eferding, XMs were all over the place.
When everyone had arrived, we drove to Schaunburg castle ruins nearby, and spent some time there.
Next stop: guesthouse "Die Tenne" in Mühlviertel.
We had great lunch, listened to traditional music, and went kicking tires afterwards.
Then we drove in a convoy to Neufelden, and visited Citroen Pöchtrager dealership.
Niels & Joy arrived from Munich, we met on the way to Neufelden.
Niels' brother Thomas was also there.
It was nice to see them again (and to see my green XM after a couple of months).
The group continued on to dinner, while I drove back home to Slovenia.


No comments:

Post a Comment